I’m doing the 2012 Whole Life Challenge!
Here’s a video of the preliminary workout at CrossFit Surf City!
This challenge is 8 weeks long. It ends on November 10th. This challenge involves things like eating a super clean almost-paleo diet, taking fish oil every day, stretching and mobilizing for 10 minutes every day, and working out every day (even if it’s just a 10 minute active recovery workout).
While the WLC website contains the challenge (forums, scoring, leader board, daily reflections etc.) I will still be blogging about my progress here.
Whole Life Challenge Posts:
- Do You Challenge Yourself? (Why I’m doing this)
- WLC: It’s About to Get Real! (Notes for my WLC buddies)
- Day 1: The WOD. (+ Crazy video of my coach)
- Week 1: All Fun and Games (Vlog)
- Week 2: Wagonless
- Week 3: Back on Track
- Week 4: Sleep and Pull Ups!
- Week 5: Conflict of Interests
- Weeks 6 & 7: A recipe!
- Week 8: The Grand Finale
Other Bloggers in the Whole Life Challenge:
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.