What would you like to know about Running Hutch?
Well, my name is really Tiffany, but please call me Hutch.
I have a high turnover rate on hobbies and interests, but one thing that is always constant is running. I’m an RRCA Certified Running Coach, CrossFit Level 1 Trainer and always looking for new adventures to live and share.
Some more background deets:
- I left my full time job in order to build a life that fits my goals and talents.
- We’re a one car family. I can run or ride my bike anywhere I need to go.
- We continually try to live with less. No TV. No clothes we don’t wear.
- We seek to love God and love others as best we can, and support our community.
- We eat “close to earth” as best as we can afford and I start fires in my kitchen sometimes.
I had a slight asthma issue as a kid. I first tried running in college and wasn’t a huge fan. I preferred weights.
Then, something amazing happened. I joined Team in Training and finished marathons! My team nicknamed me “Hutch” because of my maiden name. It stuck. It represents the runner that was hidden inside me and now has taken over!
Why “Matters Of Course”?
“Matter” brings to mind things of substance and importance, like family and sustainable living. “Course” can be the lessons I learn, plans I make, races I run, or even the meals I eat. I share these things to humor, inform, motivate, and maybe even inspire!
On my blog, “J” is my hubs. He is a good runner (better than me :-/ ). I love that he can join me for an 8 mile run on any given day.
Without his support and balanced perspective, I would not accomplish much. He is 100% my partner, even in healthy cooking and eating! I am the luckiest.
Professionally, I was a Marketing Specialist and still thoroughly enjoy social media, spreadsheets, and graphic design.
Thanks so much for stopping by my space! FYI I will talk about the brands I work with.
Things to expect:
- Action-packed running and CrossFit adventures!
- Mishaps and miracles from my kitchen.
- Discovering ways to live sustainably and waste less.
- Reviews or giveaways for things I find interesting or helpful.
- Opinions on life matters like finances and faith.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.
All images and content on www.runninghutch.com belong to me and may not be used without my consent and knowledge.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.